Friday, October 16, 2009

a wonderful morning...


just when I needed it. 

Today was the first day this week that I didn't have anything specific that HAD to get done. Which is a great feeling.  But I was still feeling a bit down. So, when a new friend (one of the mom's at school) said she was going to Costco this morning, I invited myself (and Declan) along. 
We went to Starbucks, where we enjoyed non-fat pumpkin spice lattes with whip and caramel drizzle, and then headed to Homesense; where we wandered through the aisles of Christmas decor and chatted and bonded (not to mention shared the entertaining of Dekkie).  It was great.  We did not have time to get to Costco...which was just fine with both of us!

I really appreciated you letting us tag along!! Thank you!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

nice, except for the pumpkin spice beverage...pumpkins are only good for carving (and the seeds for roasting). That's it!

nicole said...

oh kim! you don't know what you're missing!!!