Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful

You may remember that I said I was embarking on a mini project a month (or so) ago.  Well, I never did start it...until yesterday.

I had decided to really notice of the things I'm thankful for. I often feel like I take things for granted, and I didn't want to do that anymore.  As a Bible study group, the ladies and I were reading 10 Smart Things Women can do to Build a Better Life.  There was a story in there about a woman who decided to take note of the things she was thankful for.  Three things a day for a period of time, with no repeats. 

I've decided to do the same thing.  I made a little book a couple months ago and I'm going to record three things daily that I am thankful for, with no repeats.  You lucky readers will also get to read them here on my blog!

Hope you can take the time to be thankful for something in your life today!

No comments: