Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back from the land of the drowsy...

Yes, it's true.  I have returned. 

I am pleased to announce that the colonoscopy and gastroscopy went well.  I don't remember ANYTHING (which as I may have said to many of you, was my goal).  I was told that the procedure both showed that my various insides are normal, however they took biopsies of several places to make sure there are no cancerous cells growing at this time.  I will find out more at my follow up appointment, which I think will be in 2 or 3 months. 

Last week felt like a wash because I was drowsy for 2 days after the procedure and then I was playing catch up the rest of the week here at home.

I'm hoping to play catch up here in blogger land this week.  I'll be back later today with an exciting announcement!!!

No comments: