Thursday, February 4, 2010

Twiddling my thumbs....

That's what I feel like I'm doing while I wait for this trip to Vegas! However, I have a LOT (and I mean a lot) of stuff to do before we go. 

I'm going into Khai's class next week to work on a Valentine's Day project with the kids.  (I'll make a sample and post DIY instructions next week)

I have to make 10 half and 2 full aprons for the school's musical by Feb. 24th. 

I have to finish my Valentine's Day presents for my nieces and nephew, dh, and the kids.

I have to help Khai make Valentines for his class at school. 

I have to pack and arrange life for the time we are away.

The problem is all I want to do is plan for Vegas.  But I just keep repeating to myself, "The sooner it's done, the sooner Vegas will come!"  Ready, set, GO!

Be sure to visit me at the MSS blog later today for my take on a premade art journal (I'm just waiting for my camera battery to charge). 


I can't wait to escape from this winter wonderland!!

Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: