Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Halloween seems to be down to a 2 kid event in our home!


Spiderman made 2 appearances.  Once at the school party on Friday, and once on Sunday for trick-or-treating.


Lightning McQueen's number one pit crew guy made only one appearance.  He decided he didn't want to go to daycare, but on Halloween, he was ready to go!


Well, maybe not just 2 kids.  There's a crazy aunt who likes to dress up too.  This was the conservative costume.  Brett does an amazing impression of a tired teenager, doesn't he??


Oops, and how could I forget about the mimes? Oh, right, because for the first time (possibly ever?) they were SILENT!!!


Declan's choice


Khai's choice


Brett's own creation!

I have to say though, I think our pumpkins turned out really well!




The youngest two scooped out the icky stuff in their pumpkins (can you tell they didn't particularly enjoy it?)and picked their designs, and I cut them out.  Brett, went online, picked his picture himself, and scooped and carved his own.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gotee! That was all him, it wasn't on the design!


Sadly, I don't have a close up of Brett for this post.  Khai and Declan hijacked my camera...so this is the best I've got!

It was a really good Halloween overall. I hope the kids look back on it with fondness, I know I will!


And just because this is too funny not to write about, this is Declan's scooping tool of choice.  A whisk.  You can imagine how well that worked!

No comments: