Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can you say MIGRAINE?

My head has just been aching these past few days, but today was the worst of all. I spent most of the day wishing for my head to just explode already. Unfortunately it didn't, and to top it all off, I was supposed to be getting ready for my all day scrapbooking on Saturday. I'm not sure than non-scrappers can full appreciate the labour intensive packing that happens when you go away to a crop for a day. In any case, I still have done very little packing, and am ready for bed.
My grandma is in town from Thunder Bay, so we headed over to my uncle's to visit her this evening. This is the first time she has met Declan, so it was nice for her to finally get to meet him.
In any case, I am glad this day is almost over for me, and I am heading off to bed. Sweet dreams all!

No comments: