Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 43rd Birthday Helmut!!

Well, it has been a long time since I posted, mostly because of lack energy, not lack of inspiration! This past Friday was Helmut's birthday. It turned out to be a WONDERFUL day. The secret gift I'd been hiding for 2 months, I was finally able to give him, and he loved it. The kids and I gave him tickets to a Nascar race in Kansas City in September. He loved them!


It made us feel so wonderful to be able to give him something that we knew he would love, and wasn't expecting.

My Mum made him this awesome Nascar cake that he thought was really cool, and actually everyone thought it was really neat. She bought the cake pan before they moved back here from Oregon, so it was a huge forethought that he really appreciated.

On a personal note, it is so wonderful to be so completely in love with someone, and to know that they completely love you back, with or without Nascar tickets. I love you Helmut, and I always, ALWAYS will. I am forever, yours.





No comments: