Monday, January 11, 2010

The last Christmas gathering of the season...


This will be the first of a few posts this evening.  I'm playing a bit of catch up tonight. 

Saturday, we had our last Christmas celebration with Helmut's side of the family.  We went sledding first at St. Vital Park.  It was a great evening!  I only took my little point and shoot, so the photos are not the greatest, but I don't care, because we had fantastic time. 


Helmut and I actually got to take a couple slides together!




Magda and Justin taking a self portrait.  Cute!



Brett spent most of the night snowboarding on the sleds. He loves to be outside!



Khai loved hanging out with all of his brothers and cousins.  He did not stop the whole time!



Dekkie made me carry him back up the hill EVERY time.  He is heavy in all that outerwear!



This one is my favourite.  Even though I'm in it.

Like I said, we had a great night! Thanks guys!!


No comments: