Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry.

I have so much to catch up on!! I'm 2 weeks behind on my Memory Mondays, I'm one week behind on my Month of Sundays and I still haven't taken pictures of my layouts from this past weekend. 

Yup. I've been pretty busy.  Like I said in my last post, Helmut brought home our new buffet.  It's GORGEOUS.  I'm so happy with it.  But now we're picking paint colors and trying to figure out how to decorate now that we have a whole big wall with NOTHING on it. 

I also went shopping at Value Village, and found this:



I think she's beautiful.  It's going to be my new scrapbook desk.  We've rearranged the basement (and when I say we, I mean ME) and she lives down there.  It's quite small, but Helmut is going to build a leaf that comes off the back with a table leg...does that makes sense?  I'll take a picture when he's done.

Justin (who is currently out of a job) is going to take it in to Helmut's work and sand it down for me, so that I can paint it.  I'm not sure what color...any suggestions??

I can't wait!

I promise I'll catch up on everything this week!


No comments: