Saturday, June 26, 2010

Khai.


Today, Khai Landon John Schuster, turned 6 years old. 

I can hardly believe you are 6 already.  It seems like only yesterday that I was in the hospital, scared and lonely, giving birth to you.   You, Khai, changed my life.  You are the one who I "grew up" with.  You are the reason I realized I needed more in my life than what I had. 

I love you.  I love playing SkipBo with you.  I love watching you play soccer, skate and swim.  I love talking to you, listening to you tell me about your dreams (as odd as they are sometimes!!) .  I love helping you with piano.  I love everything about you.  

Me and Daddy are both so proud of you.  We hope you had a great day!

Love Always,

Mummy and Daddy

(P.S. we celebrated Brett's birthday today too, but as today is not his birthday, I will do a birthday post for him on Tuesday!)

No comments: