Thursday, September 9, 2010

First day.

We had a lot of "firsts" at our house today. 


Brett had his first day of Grade 8.  It was also his first day of his last year at this school.  It was the first time I've seen him NOT dreading his first day.  It was *NOT* the first time I've wanted to hug him and tell him I love him. 


Khai had his first day of Grade 1.  It was also his first day of full days at school.  It was the first time he went through the front doors at school.  It was *NOT* the first time my heart strings were tugged as I watched him walk through the door. 


Today was Justin and Magda's first day of second year of University.  It was *NOT* the first time I've been terribly proud of both of them.


Today was my first day back at work.  
I still don't know how I feel about that.

No comments: