1. Star Trek. The original, The Next Generation and Voyager. I would love to get into Enterprise, but I just don't have time for yet another series! Perhaps I should buy the DVD's.
2. Starbucks Grande Non-Fat White Mocha (with whip). Yes, it's 470 calories (even fat free) but I LOVE them. In winter, I also love the Creme Brulee Latte.
3. Say No To Joe? I read this book at least 3 times a year. Often more. It's a "fluff" book that I can get lost in. I feel a special connection to the heroine, and I love the relationship (once it gets real) between the hero and heroine. *sigh* If I could live in a book for a summer I'd live in this one.
4. Helmut and I aren't big drinkers. But, when I do have a drink, this is my drink of choice. 1 oz. mixed with Diet Coke and a cherry. I *heart* amaretto.
5. Fabric. I LOVE pretty fabric. I have to stop myself from going into fabric stores, because I could literally spend hundreds of dollars there.
6. Cashews. A completely underrated nut. By far my second favourite.
What are your guilty pleasures?