Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's all in your perspective....

Do you ever have conversations with your little ones and realize that they've seen an event a bit differently than you did? Or that they have their own spin on what actually happened?

Khai was playing around with the thought bubbles last Sunday (the day after our family photo shoot) and he decided to draw us getting our picture taken.


Now, let me break it down for you, as he broke it down for me...
The bottom row, from left to right are supposed to be Justin, Declan, Brett, Khai and Kelsey.  Two notes here:
1) Declan is the only person with a frown, because he was sad most of the photo shoot....


2) Kelsey is on the end, and was too short, so he erased her and re-drew her, which is why she sort of  looks like a blurry stick.


Then, on the top right, are Kyle and Magda...that part is fairly straight forward.

But, I noticed that there is another person in the photo, so I asked who that was (top left).  He said, (and I quote) "That's your friend Mum, the one who took our pictures.  Oh, I guess I should give her arms, or else she can't hold the camera."

Those are arms coming out the side of her head.

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

No comments: