Friday, October 15, 2010

Bright Lights.


Not bad for a Blackberry photo!

As we sat and got ready to watch Khai play soccer at half time of the Bomber game Friday, September 24th, I was struck by how excited he was.  How excited everyone was.  It was infectious. 

I realized how much I like actually attending sporting events.  I realized how much I was enjoying having that experience with both Helmut and Khai.  I realized how much I liked that Helmut and Khai were having that experience together (Helmut was his coach for soccer this past season, so he got to go down on the field with him...he even got to wear a lanyard that said "Coach Helmut")

In between cheering our Bombers on (and helping Khai to cheer for the correct team) and  keeping Khai occupied (with the camera...some of the pictures/video he took were h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s) and taking pictures with my good camera and experimenting with my blackberry's camera capabilities, I actually managed to thoroughly enjoy the entire experience.


No comments: