Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Did I mention???


1.  Shannon had her baby! His name is Trevin John Hiebert and he weighed 8 lbs 11 oz.  Yup.  He was big! He was 21" long and is a beautiful, healthy baby boy. 



2. Khai lost his first tooth 2 weeks ago.  He called everyone we know to tell them.

3.  The tooth right next to the one that fell out, is now wiggly.



4.  I'm turning 30 in 10 days.




5.  We tried potty training Declan yesterday.  15 minutes, 2 accidents and lots of screaming later, he asked (cried) to be put back into a diaper.  I obliged.  We will try again.  Someday. 



6.  I love hooking my camera up to my computer and finding pictures the kids have taken of themselves.  I especially love this one!


7.  I love it when my father-in-law does it too!



8.  Shannon broke this picnic table at Cartown because she was 9 months pregnant and she sat on it.  Best story of the year.


9.  Justin got a vuvuzela for his birthday.  Thank you Magda. No, really.  Thank you. 


10.  Second best story of the year? Michelle and I on a tube.  And then falling off of it.

Happy Wednesday!

Always,
nicole

1 comment:

mich said...

you don't tan like i do, do you? LOL. love you.