Saturday, July 24, 2010

J-Shoe


Justin Carl Peter Schuster turned 19 years old today. 
There is so much that I could say about Justin, but it can mostly be summed up in one phrase : I hope that all my boys grow up to be like you.

You have brought so much to my life, and I am blessed by you every day. I am (we are) so incredibly proud of you.  You work hard, you play hard.  Your sense of humor is a breath of fresh air and your genuine -ness (yes, that is a word) makes my heart happy. 

I appreciate you.  Not only as my son, but as a man.  You've grown up to be a good man Justin.  And even though I have only been here for the last 4 years, I can't help but feel a motherly pride when I look at you. 

It is a pleasure to be around you and I (we) love you very much.  I love that you come into our room when you get home from Magda's, just to chat,  I love that you genuinely care for your siblings, I love that you are honest and real, I love that you try your best at everything you do, I love that you are passionate about the things and people you care about.  I love that you love the cat (dog). 

Thank you for everything you bring to our lives. 

We love you.  Always.
Love,
Us

No comments: