Friday, July 30, 2010

Uh Oh!

An hour ago, I received the following email:

Nicole. As you can see, I have kidnapped your geisha. She was spreading horrible rumors that it is your 30th birthday and I had to silence her. So far she is unharmed. If you wish to have her returned to you that way, follow these directions precisely. An unmarked vehicle will arrive at your house tomorrow morning at 11:50 am. Enter the vehicle. You will be blindfolded to protect your own safety. You will be driven to an outside location where geisha is being held. You must be dressed to be outside but you will not be required to be at all physically active. If you comply with all these directions, your geisha will be returned to you safely and the vehicle will return you to your place of residence at approximately 4:00pm. Failure to comply will end poorly for little geisha and her nasty rumors. Think carefully before you make your choice!!!



See you tomorrow.


From The Kidnapper


It was accompanied by this photo:



You may remember my geisha girl from this post.  I don't know what I'd do without her, so I will comply. 
Please, kidnapper, if you're reading this, please don't harm my little geisha girl! I'll do what you want!

To the rest of you, I'll keep you updated, (don't tell, but I'm going to sneak my camera aboard tomorrow and try to get pictures, even while blindfolded.  Shhhh.)

Check back here tomorrow to find out the fate of my geisha girl!


No comments: