Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The SK8 park.

We spent 2 days last week at the skate park at the Forks. So much fun! I love watching the kids skate (even Declan!) and sitting in the nice sun is never a bad thing for me. 

Khai tries to do all the tricks that Brett does!


I know this photo is blurry, but it captures his expression perfectly! This is what he looks like lately when I try to take his picture!


He concentrates so hard!


This big bowl makes me nervous, but he makes it look so easy!


This is Declan's idea of grinding.  Too cute.

The skate park is a great FREE activity to do in the summer if you have kids who love to skateboard.  The older kids are really careful of the little ones and even if it's only for an hour, it uses up a lot of their energy.  I love it!
And luckily, so do they.

No comments: