We stopped at the fabric store on the way home from the skate park at the forks, and I picked up some "skate like" material. Brett wanted to make them sort of "patchwork" so they chose two of the three fabrics I'd purchased and this is what we made!! (Well, Khai finished his, Brett decided to play video games in the middle of making his...so he'll finish later :) )
Brett wants the drawstring on his to NOT be attached to the bottom of his bag (which is not a problem) ...and at least that way they'll be able to tell them apart a little more easily!
They may also embroider something on the solid red part of the bag as well.