Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday...

taught the kids how to make stamps today. Got the idea off of a website awhile ago, and then talked to my sister (who does graphic design for a living) and she told me where to get the supplies etc...and turns out she had mentioned it to me a long time ago, and I'd just forgotten!!

It was the day of 'k's' today! Kelsey, Kyle and Khai are the only ones who were here to make the stamps...Justin was working and Brett didn't come over. Kyle had a good time, and I was TOTALLY impressed at how his stamp turned out. It was great. Kels wasn't feeling well, so she didn't finish hers...she'll do it when I show Justin, Magda and Brett how to make theirs.
Khai did ALL of his by himself...
He drew it, and carved it out...
and I LOVE how it turned out.


This one is my stamp:

Here's how my stamp looks on paper!
thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: