Monday, July 13, 2009

okay...

technically it's still tonight, even though it's later than I thought I would be up!!

It's been a busy day today, and as I left my camera at Shannon's, I can't show you what I've been up to!

First day of camp for Khai this afternoon, he LOVES it. He's in Treasure Island camp (or as he calls it...pirate camp) and today they made a parrot.

I will post a picture tomorrow, but it says at the top "Khai's Parrot". They each had to pick a name for their parrots. Beside the colored parrot (which I might add he did very nicely) it says,
"Hello, my name is Brett".

LOL.

I laughed VERY hard.

Today's challenge was to write in your journal about what inspires you.

I will update for the last week tomorrow if I have time...my grandma is in from out of town, so I'll have to try and fit blogging in at some point!

Have a great night everyone!
me

No comments: