Thursday, July 30, 2009

I don't even know where to start.

I went to visit Noah in the PICU yesterday afternoon. When I buzzed in, I was told that they were performing a procedure on him and that I couldn't go in.
Less than half an hour later I received an email letting me know that he had died.

Noah was such a precious little boy. He brought God's light to everyone who knew him, his family, and his story.

His parents are not only warriors who fought for everything that was best for him, but his mother also has a sweet, sensitive spirit that allowed her to be everything he needed.

My heart is consumed.

Noah,
You are loved. We praise the Lord for the time we got to spend with you; to be blessed by you.

To read more of Noah's story, please go here.

www.noahgrantjohn.blogspot.com

No comments: