Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 1st, 2010

December is upon us.  The start of what will be a magical season in our home.  I am in love with and love deeply, my husband.  I love our children.  I love Christmas.  I love snow.  The makings of magic, in my book. 

I had hoped, that this year, I would be totally and completely organized.  Shockingly, I am not.  However, I have decided that this is not the end of the world.  I am mostly organized.  I am feeling mostly calm and mostly peaceful.  Mostly is enough.



My original plans for the evening were thwarted by the postal system.  So, decorating boxes to make something like this, was not an option.  Luckily, we were able to watch Lanny and Wayne in Disney's Prep and Landing (a new favourite at our house) and it was just as much fun.

So, welcome December.  I can't wait to walk with you awhile.

No comments: