Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 9th, 2010

image found here.

This year, I was hired by a friend to cater his company Christmas party.  There has been a ton of planning (and too many lists, according to my husband)  and I anticipate many late nights cooking and baking as much as can be made in advance.  Tonight was meatball night.  So, while Helmut took Khai to piano, and then Brett to hockey, I stayed at home, making batch after batch of meatballs. Sadly, I was too tired at the end of it to remember to take any pictures of my own.   But, after making as many meatballs as I have tonight (200+), I know that this will be something I make in large batches and freeze for our family as well!

Note to self : freeze on cookie sheet and THEN put into ziploc bags.  Otherwise it will take too long to separate them when you take them out of the freezer.

No comments: