Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Declan Douglas Ludwig Schuster


I can hardly believe my little (last) baby is three years old.  This time has gone by so quickly.  I find myself feeling bitter sweet about it all and savouring every moment. 

You have grown so much this year Declan! You are speaking much more clearly.  You have even more of a stubborn streak (you get that from Daddy) and are certainly strong willed.  You think smoke and the exhaust from cars are "snow angels".  You make us all duck as we go under bridges.  You love boats and trains and trucks and motorcyles.  Oh, and bulldozers and cranes.

You need us to repeat everything you've said as confirmation that we've heard you.  You love seeing Kelsey and you run and jump into her arms.  You still call Justin "Justin Bibo".  You are always concerned that Brett and Khai are included in whatever it is anyone is doing.  You are our beautiful little boy. 

I love you so much.  I'm so thankful for you and I pray that as you continue to grow, that you will draw near to the Lord.  You are our special little boy and we love you.

Always,

Mum and Dad

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy belated birthday Declan! Enjoy being 3!